What is Microsoft CRM?
Microsoft CRM is a comprehensive CRM solution that helps mid-market businesses increase sales success, provide superior customer service, accurately forecast sales, and analyze business performance.
Accessible from both Microsoft Outlook and the Web, Microsoft CRM offers a flexible, scaleable architecture that integrates easily with Microsoft Office, Microsoft Business Solutions, third-party applications, and your businesss customer-facing Web site.
What sort of sales management functionality does
Microsoft CRM offer?
The Sales Module supports your sales team at every stage of the sales cycle, from leads and opportunities management to fulfillment and invoicing:
- Complete customer view and activity management: View and manage account activity, customer history, calendar, and communications including phone, fax, and e-mail.
- Outlook synchronization: Access full sales functionality either online and offline from Outlook.
- Reports: Use or customize a wide range of reports to forecast sales, measure business activity, and identify trends.
- Opportunity management: Qualify leads and track opportunities separately from customers through the sales cycle.
- Workflow rules: Use or customize automated business processes for leads routing, opportunity tracking, and pipeline management.
- Information sharing: Centralized data storage and integration capabilities make it easy to access, update, and share consistent, current information across teams and departments.
- Order management: Automatically update orders with product catalogues, quotes, and invoices.
Measure sales against individual employee goals.
Direct e-mail: Customize templates and use Mail Merge from Microsoft Word to send e-mail to targeted groups.
- Sales library: Create and maintain a searchable library of sales and marketing literature.